MS Gas & Electric Service Ltd
At MS Gas & Electric Service Ltd we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Here at MS Gas & Electric Service Ltd we have built up an excellent reputation in our local area by offering the most comprehensive and expert Gas & Electric service in Slough. From the planning stage to the finished article; we are with you every step of the way, making sure that whatever the task, you are completely satisfied with the end result. You can also rest assured that you will be receiving a professional, yet personal service for each job that we attend.
Why Choose MS Gas & Electric Service Ltd?
We know that choosing the right company to complete any Gas & Electric work on your property can be difficult and time-consuming. Below we have highlighted 5 reasons to choose us for your next Gas & Electric project.
- We are time served Gas & Electric company and have many years experience working within trade. Throughout our many years operating in Slough we have built up a wealth of experience along with a long list of satisfied customers.
- The materials that we use for all of our jobs are of the highest quality as we hand pick them using only the most reliable and reputable suppliers in and around Slough. The time and care in which we put into picking our materials may seem unimportant, but these small touches result in a far superior finish that can stand the test of time.
- Most of our work is gained through word-of-mouth recommendations, which goes to prove just how much care we put into our work. Many of our previous clients return to us for other Gas & Electric work.
- We strive to be a Gas & Electric company that you can rely on. That’s why we arrive on time each day, and are well equipped for the job at hand. Doing so means that we can always stick to a predetermined time scale, and the initial quotation that we have provided.
- We provide a wide variety of services within the Gas & Electric trade, meaning that you can rely on us to carry out your work from start to finish, with as little disruption to your everyday life as possible.
Looking for a Gas & Electric quote?
With so many years working in the Gas & Electric trade, we are happy to answer any queries and provide quotes for any work that you are looking to have done. If you are in need of any Gas & Electric work in Slough or the surrounding areas, then give MS Gas & Electric Service Ltd a call on 07977 66 11 88, or send us a message through our contact page.
Reduced Prices For 2018
Electrical testing EICR Certificate
1 Bedroom flat or house - £99.00
2 Bedroom flat or house - £109.00
3 Bedroom flat or house - £119.00
3 Bedroom with extension - £129.00
4 Bedroom house - £129.99
Portable appliance testing (PAT test)
1 to 20 items - £49.99
21 to 40 items - £69.99
Each item over 40 items - £1.50
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
1 to 3 Bedroom flat or house - £47.00
3 Bedroom with extension - £49.00
4 to 5 Bedroom house - £59.00
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
Gas meter only - £35.00
Gas meter + 1 appliance - £45.00
Gas meter + 2 appliances - £49.00
Gas meter + 3 appliances - £58.00
Each extra appliance - £10.00
Gas leak repair - £80.00
Gas hob install + CP12 - £80.00
Inspection hatch supply + fit - £90.00
Disconnect hob + CP12 - £60.00
Boiler service + CP12 - £85.00
Magna flow clean service - £30.00
Carbon Monoxide alarm (battery powered) supply + fit - £40.00
Carbon Monoxide alarm (mains powered with battery backup) supply + fit - £95.00
Smoke alarm (battery powered) supply + fit - £25.00
Smoke alarm (mains powered with battery backup) supply + fit - £75.00